Contact me or schedule your $265 Project Assessment today!
Technical Project Management Services
Check out the free project management resource page - Winning Project Management Secrets - Revealed!
I offer professional project management services to medium to large businesses. I have a track record of providing leadership and project oversight and coordination on a wide variety of different projects in many industries.
- Specializing in Information Technology and Technical Management of Engineering Projects
- PMI/PMP Techniques based on the PMBOK (project management body of knowledge) to focus guiding principles and scaffolding on
- scope management
- risk management
- budget/cost management
- resource management
- time management
- communication management
- quality management
- integration management
- stakeholder management
- change management
- PM soft skills like empathy, coaching, negotiation, guiding principles
- RFP/RFQ preparation and response
- MS Project, Visio, AutoCAD, MS Office 365, Open Office, Libre Office, Clarity, Sharepoint,
- Windows/Mac/Ubuntu Linux Operating Systems
- Unix/Apache Hosting Environments
- Adobe Creative Suite (GoLive, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Penchant for hands-on problem solving and developing a deep technical understanding of real world obstacles to success and identifying key market share advantages.
- Able to travel/relocate domestically or internationally for specific projects or conduct business remotely via virtual meetings, telecommuting, etc.
- Experience with cross disciplinary teams in various time zones - domestic and offshore.
- Conflict resolution and team building
- Contract administration and interpretation
- Work break-down structures and Gantt charts
- Critical path identification, dependencies and milestones
- Progress reporting
- Proposal preparation and RFP/RFQ responses
- SED (single electronic document) methodologies
- SPOC (single point of contact) management
- Project and process engineering projects
- Scrum/Agile Development methodologies
- Willing to become PMI/PMP certified
My management style is authoritative, not to be confused with authoritarian, which is top down without feedback.
Authoritative style combines high performance expectations and mastery of the material with high responsiveness to the needs of the team and individuals, seeking to remove obstacles and empower them for success with empathy, communication, self-awareness and leadership.
I combine my authoritative style with techniques of Effortless Mastery and developing the teams ability to be "Response-Able".
Don't know what these mean? Contact me to learn more!
Project Management Experience in these vertical industries:
- biological and chemical sciences,
- physical chemistry,
- healthcare and geriatrics,
- Internet and e-Commerce,
- residential construction,
- public sector at Federal and County level,
- private sector small and large business.
I will measurably enhance your project budget and solve the biggest problems on your plate with real-world efficiency gains by empowering others and applying over 23 years of strategic and critical decision making experience.
Call me today to schedule an interview or project troubleshooting session!